The Reebok Crossfit Nano 4.0 is a new technology shoe specially adapted to give good comfort and support during crossfit training.
The Reebok Crossfit Nano 4.0 has features such as:
- 4mm heel to toe drop.
- RopePro protection wrap gives support during rope climbs.
- Shock absorption in forefoot/heel gives comfort during workouts.
- Duracage protective upper.
- Open weave mesh adds breathability in upper shoe.
The Nano 4.0 is developed with extra sizing in the toebox compared to previous models for a comfortable fit during your range of movements. The model is also made slightly neater to make it easier to run in.
The shoe is available in many different colors such as mint glow/silver, electro pink/black, porcelain/black, flux orange/rebel berry or bright teal/white to name a few.
Reebok Crossfit Nano 4.0 Review
- Good toe space.
- Light and flexible.
- Over all comfort.
- A bit hard at the back which if your not used to it can lead to blisters on your heels.
- Not the best running shoe.
A really comfortable shoe except for the heel problem at the start of the use. Even though it looks very similar to the previous model the there is some extra pluses on the performance such as a better comfort, better support during rope limbs and a leaner shoe during runs.