Serves: 4 | Ingredients: 12 | Time: 30 min | Difficulty: Easy | Kcal/serve: 150
This Healthy Tomato Lentil Soup with Sweet Potato is the perfect easy fix to bring in your lunchbox when you feel like eating something tasty that fills you up but in the same time doesn’t make you want to lie on the floor feeling like a blob afterwards.
This soup will give you the extra energy you need throughout the day and it only contains about 150 calories per serve.
- 1 Onion
- 2 cloves of Garlic
- 400 gram Sweet Potato
- 1 tablespoon Oil
- 1/2 Red Chili
- 500 grams Crushed Tomatoes
- 1/4 cup Red Lentils
- 2 cups Coconut Milk
- 2 cubes Vegetable Stock
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1,3 cups Water
- 1-2 pinches of fresh Basil
How to Cook Healthy Tomato Lentil Soup:
- Chop the Onion and Garlic.
- Peel and cut the Sweet Potato into chunks.
- Fry the Onion and Garlic in Oil until they get a little bit soft.
- Take away the seeds from the Chili and chop it in to fine pieces.
- Add all ingredients to a casserole and cook for 15 minutes on medium heat.
- Mix the soup in a blender and add more salt and water if necessary.
Do you feel like having a dessert after you had your healthy tomato lentil soup? Then check out our healthy snack section!