Serves: 4 | Ingredients: 11 | Time: 25 min | Difficulty: Easy | Kcal/serve: 230
Do you often feel tired or suffer from bad headaches? Then this arabic dish filled with quinoa might be a good choice for you! This Healthy Tabbouleh Salad is a good source of protein and filled with riboflavin that improves the energy metabolism within the brain and muscles and helps to reduce migraine.
And if you didn’t knew, even though quinoa is as filling as other wheats and grains its completely gluten-free which makes you feel lighter after eating and also helps you to better control your weight!
- 175 g Quinoa
- 10 Cherry Tomatoes
- 3 In Cucumber
- 3 Spring Onions
- 1/2 Lemon
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 4 Tbsp fresh Mint
- 4 Tbsp fresh Coriander
- 4 Tbsp fresh Parsley
How to Make Healthy Tabbouleh Salad:
- Cook the Quinoa according to the package instructions (about 15 min on low heat). Allow for it to cool off for a couple of minutes.
- Split the Cherry Tomatoes in half.
- Dice the Cucumber.
- Finely chop the Spring Onions.
- Roughly chop all the spices.
- Mix together all ingredients except the Lemon and including the Quinoa.
- Squeeze the half Lemon over the salad and add the desired amount of Salt and Pepper.
Did you enjoy this recipe for Healthy Tabbouleh Salad ? Check out our other healthy recipes!