Serves: 2 | Ingredients: 8 | Time: 10 min | Difficulty: Easy | Kcal/serve: 180
Are you bringing some friends over and would like to involve a quick and easy snack to your gathering? This healthy Sundried Tomato Hummus is the perfect dip for any other snack that you might have at home.
This hummus is also a protein bomb which can help you and your guests to tone down your hunger cravings and balance the blood sugars, which will help you to keep up the good mood.
And also, if anything despite the odds is left in the end of the night, you can also store it in the fridge for a couple of days before it gets bad, in that way you can have something to look forward to as an after workout snack.
- 1/2 teaspoon Smoked Paprika
- 1 can Chickpeas
- 4-6 slices Sundried Tomatoes
- 1-2 cloves Garlic
- 1-2 tablespoons Tahini
- juice from 1 Lemon
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt (your choice)
How to Make Healthy Taco Popcorn:
- Squeeze out the juice from the lemon into a glass and drain the chickpeas from liquid (save some of the liquid for the blending part).
- Put all the ingredients into a blender or food processor and ad 3-4 tablespoons of extra liquid (either from the chickpeas or water)
- Mix until it has the desired consistency, and if needed ad some more liquid.
- Put it in the refrigerator or eat it strait away.
Top this sundried tomato hummus of with cut carrots, cucumber and some whole wheat or brown rice crackers, and your ready to go!