Serves: 4 | Ingredients: 5 | Time: 15 min | Difficulty: Easy | Kcal/serve: 200
Did you know that Green Peas are packed with Vitamin K and Manganese that helps to strengthen your bones and that Avocado is super rich in Potassium, the nutrient that helps your heart to beat, your nerves to work, your muscles to move, and your kidneys to filter blood.
This Healthy Green Pea and Avocado Soup also contains high levels of protein and fibers that will help you to feel full throughout the day!
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 Avocado
- 0,5 cup Turkish yogurt
- 3 cups Chicken Stock cube in water
- 300 g Green Peas
How to Cook Healthy Green Pea and Avocado Soup:
- Split the Avocado and scoop out the meat.
- Boil half of the stock together with the peas and let it cool for about 4 minutes before mixing it together in a blender.
- Reheat and add the remaining stock, yoghurt and avocado.
- When everything is warm mix it smooth ones again in the blender.
Did you enjoy this recipe for Healthy Green Pea and Avocado Soup? Check out our other healthy soups!