- This event has passed.
Disney Princess Half Marathon Weekend
February 19, 2015 - February 22, 2015| $185
Girls and woman from all over the world are invited to this dream come true weekend in one of the most magical places on earth. Here you can run the Disney Princess Half Marathon while getting cheered on by your favorite Disney princess and if thats not enough for you then the weekend will also offer a lot of more activities for you to join.
- runDisney Health & Fitness Expo, were you can find runDisney Merchandise, the latest in apparel, fitness equipment, high tech gadgets and nutritional products and listen to guest speakers having seminars about health and fitness within their expertise.
- Disney Princess Half Marathon Weekend Breakfast, join the luxurious breakfast buffet strait after the Disney Princess 5K race, hang out with some disney princesses and save up some energy for jour next adventure.
- Pasta in the Park Party, including buffet pasta dinner & dessert, music and entertainment, Disney character meet & greets. PS. additional cost.
- Happily Ever After Party at Downtown Disney, bring your family and friends to this last evening of fun, relaxation, and good times at Downtown Disney. Here you can enjoy good food, music and entertainment, a perfect way to end the weekend.
- runDisney Kids Races, were kids up to 8 years old participate in either 100m, 200m, 400m or the Diaper Dash thats for kids that still is in the crawling stage of life.
- Disney Princess 5K presented by Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals, here princesses from 5 year old can run together with their families through Epcot’s amazing Future World and then on to international World Showcase that tops of with a spectacular ending.
- Disney Princess Enchanted 10K presented by Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals, this will be an amazing journey throughout Epcot that tops of with an even more amazing finish.
- Disney Glass Slipper Challenge presented by Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals, in this race participants will run the Disney Enchanted 10K on day one, followed by the Disney Princess Half Marathon the next day. This is nothing for the week so make sure you bring your runners and not your glass slippers!
Let the magic begin!